Bacon and eggs. Hard to get wrong, even in it’s simplest form – fried up and piled on toast. But for those times when you feel like doing something a little different, draw inspiration from these creative ways to get your bacon and egg fix.
1. Perfect Bacon and Egg Sandwich from Gourmet Traveller. With a luscious zingy homemade relish, this is not your usual B&E sandwich.
2. Bacon & Egg Toast Cups by The Noshery – made with only 3 ingredients, these adorable bites are irresistible!
3. Bad Boy Benedict from Michael Van Horne. Eggs Benedict on steroids. Bring it on!
4. Bacon & Egg Breakfast Tacos by Barefeet In The Kitchen – a Mexican twist on a staple that is oh-so-right!
5. Bacon & Egg Burrito Wraps from recipe.com. Another Mexican twist on a staple…what a way to start the day!
6. Bacon & Eggs Breakfast Casserole from Chef Ron Lock – fantastic way to feed a crowd! Why sweat over the stove?
7. Potato Rosti Bacon Stacks from Simple Delicious Food. I love stacks. Especially when it involves two of my favourite foods (bacon and potato!)
8. Bacon & Eggs Over Asparagus from Good Housekeeping – elegant way to get some greens into my B&E fix!
9. Bacon & Egg Breakfast Pies from Recipe Hearth – can you imagine how good flaky pastry with B&E is? It is sensational. Posh cafes charge a fortune for this!
10. Bacon & Egg Pizza from All You – love that putting bacon & eggs on pizza makes it acceptable to have pizza for breakfast!
Enjoy this breakfast round up? Then you might like this too – French Toast – 1 Classic, 11 Takes!