Go south of the border before noon. You know you want to!
1. Huevos Rancheros with Roasted Tomato Sauce from Williams Sonoma. My “go to” Mexican breakfast recipe.
2. Migas by Gimme Some Oven. Crispy tortilla pieces stirred throughout a cheesy, gooey tomato, capsicum and egg broth. 15 minutes from start to finish. Do I need to say anything else to convince you that this is a “must try”?
3. Mexican Breakfast Lasagne from Culinary Ginger. Italy meets Mexico for breakfast? Definitely! And what a perfect dish to feed a crowd!
4. Authentic Mexican Breakfast Tacos from Allrecipes.com – tacos for breakfast? Say no more! I love that this is such an authentic recipe.
5. Smokey Mexican Breakfast from Food Opera. An amazing bean, potato and tomato fry up topped with an egg.
6. Mexican Breakfast Braid by Flavours by Four. Bread stuffed with cheese, chorizo, egg and peppers? Yes please!
7. Brunch Enchilada from Taste of Home. Who said enchiladas couldn’t be eaten before noon?
8. Breakfast Quesadillas from recipe.com. Quesadillas were made to be eaten morning, noon and night.
9. Mexican Breakfast Casserole by Karen’s Kitchen Stories – fantastic make ahead dish! Packed full of flavours, you will not be disappointed!
10. Breakfast Burrito from What2Cook. Fresh, filling, flavourful and a perfect breakfast to go.
Enjoy this round up? You might also be interested in 24 Things to Make with Tortillas Other Than the Usual Suspects.