* To do this, place chicken on cutting board, place hand on top. Use knife to slice horizontally through the chicken so you end up with 2 thinner pieces.
1. If dill isn't to your taste, use coriander/cilantro or chives instead, or even a pinch of dried herbs.
2. I use about 2/3 of a head of cos lettuce.
3. Meal prep: Use chicken thigh for best results (it's juicier reheated). Prepare dressing, marinade and cook chicken per recipe, do not slice. Once cool, store in airtight container. Prepare remaining salad ingredients, store in separate container, store dressing in jar. Keep for up to 3 days. To serve, warm chicken in microwave then slice and assemble salad per recipe.
4. Rotisserie Chicken option: Chop or shred store bought rotisserie chicken. Toss through with 1.5 tbsp Dressing, warm gently (makes flavour infuse better). Toss through salad.
5. Nutrition per serving, assuming 2 servings.