Recipe video above. Zucchini? What zucchini? All I see is the most decadent, moist chocolate loaf you may ever have in your life!
1. Zucchini - grate zucchini then measure 3 cups, lightly packed (ie don't push it in tightly, just place it in).
2. Cocoa powder - dutch processed has a stronger chocolate flavour. Ordinary cocoa powder is just fine too!
3. Baking soda - also known as bi carbonate soda. Sub with 4.5 tsp baking powder.
4. Chocolate - eating or cooking chocolate will work just fine here, as long as its semi-sweetened or sweet. Do not use unsweetened! I used Lindt dark cooking chocolate in the video and photos. It holds up slightly better during baking if there's any poking up above the surface - which usually there is not. So it doesn't really matter!
5. Squeezing zucchini - Don't need to go overboard squeezing out excess liquid, just get out what you can. The remaining moisture in the zucchini is what makes the bread so moist!
7. Nutrition per slice, fairly generous slices!!!