Classic. Giant. Mini. Full loaded. Baked. Get inspired with this round up of 10 takes on the classic Hash Brown.
1. Starting with the Classic Hash Brown from Simple Dish. 3 ingredients. So. Good.
2. Giant Hash Brown from Bon Appetite – perfect way to feed a crowd and to satisfy your hash brown craving!!
3. From giant to mini – Parmesan Hash Brown Cups – Golden brown crunchy exterior, tender, moist and cheesy interior. Hashbrowns never tasted so good – and in perfect bite size too! Get the recipe from The Yummy Life.
4. Frittata Hash Brown from Averie Cooks. Not your every day frittata!
5. Hashbrown Casserole from KitchMe – a huge dish of cheesy potato goodness? Bring it on!
6. Loaded Skillet Hash Browns by The Hungry Housewife – hash browns are great as they are….so imagine them loaded up!
7. Sausage Hash Brown Bake from Taste Of Home – an entire breakfast fry up in a dish!
8. Skinny Hash Brown Egg Whites Nest from Skinny Taste – get your hash brown fix without the guilt!
9. Mexican Hash Brown Cups – can’t go wrong “Mexicanising” anything!
10. Hash Brown Quinoa Casserole from Cooking Quinoa – delicious, gooey and nutritious! Truly – click through and see for yourself!
11. Finishing with the secret to make perfect hash browns, every time – using a waffle iron! Found on Food Eatz.