Over $25,000 has been raised in just 36 hours for the Shout A Meal fundraiser to provide meals to our Sydney frontliners during the COVID-19 crisis and put some much needed revenue into our hospitality industry.
Please complete this form to express your interest in participating
At a glance
- Over $25,000 raised in 36 hours
- 320 meals, 1,500 muffins and hundreds of coffees delivered so far
- I raise the funds
- You make the food
I’m calling on our talented hospitality industry to do what they do best for our brave healthcare workers. Your amazing food will be the highlight of their day.
Restaurant and cafe participants
Thank you for your interest in participating in Shout A Meal to provide nourishing delicious meals to our brave Frontline Workers, whilst also putting some much needed revenue back into our talented hospitality industry.
This not-for-profit initiative is being organised and run by me, Nagi Maehashi of RecipeTin Eats, a recipe website based in Mona Vale, Sydney.
Every cent raised will go directly to the restaurants. There will be no deduction for overheads, administration fees or salaries for my staff.
HOW IT WORKS
- You make meals, pack and deliver to specified hospitals at specified times
- Meals must include: a starch, protein and vegetables
- $10 per meal – including GST
- Strict adherence to COVID-19 food safety and social distancing requirements
I know $10 isn’t much. Use your talents to show what incredible food you can make on a budget!
WHO THIS PROGRAM IS FOR
Restaurants, catering companies, bakeries and other food producers to make and deliver MEALS to our healthcare workers.
- Proven track record and reputation
- Commercial kitchens – HCAAP certified
- Food Safety Supervisor presence, as required
- Approval by receiving hospital*
* Most hospitals are now closing doors to general donations of food. Meal donations in particular require pre-approval, a process which is run by RTE via our hospital contacts.
If you are interested in participating, please complete this form.
And I thank you for offering your talent to make your DELICIOUS food for our brave front liners!
– Nagi x
Funds for this cause are being raised through this Go Fund Me campaign. The more we share it, the more we raise!