Like the look of this? It’s incredibly easy to make – and no bake! A twist on the classic cheesecake, this is perfect for entertaining because all the elements can be made ahead then simply assembled prior to serving. Put your own touch on it with variations such as a touch of spice to the crumble, or using other fruits. Impress your family and friends with this gorgeous treat!
More strawberry recipes 🍓🍓
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Fresh Strawberry Bars
- Strawberry Crumble
- Strawberry Ice Cream (No Churn)
- Upside Down Strawberry Cake
Strawberry Cheesecake Sundae Pots
- 225 g /8 oz cream cheese , softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners’ sugar (icing sugar)
- 1 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 tsp lemon zest
- 3⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream , whipped
Graham Cracker crumble
- 1 1⁄2 cups lightly crushed graham crackers
- 3 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 4 tbsp salted butter , melted
- 250 g / 9 oz punnet of strawberries
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- Beat the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla and lemon zest until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the whipped cream. Then cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until required (will keep for 3 days).
- Puree half the strawberries.
- Quarter the remaining berries (if large, otherwise halve).
- Combine the sugar and water in a pan and stir over low heat to dissolve the sugar, then turn up the heat to medium high and cook for 4 to 5 minutes without stirring until a golden caramel forms.
- Remove from heat, stir in puree carefully (it may spit) then return to low heat and stir until smooth.
- Let cool, then add reserved berries. Refrigerate until required.
Graham Cracker Crumble
- Combine the crushed crackers, brown sugar and butter in a bowl and mix well.
- In a clear glass, place some graham cracker crumble in the base.
- Spoon over cheesecake mousse and top with strawberry caramel.