Be amazed by the versatility of wonton wrappers. Keep a pack handy in your freezer and you’ll always be prepared to whip up bite size treats – sweet or savoury!
1. Apple Pie Cups! By yours truly. 🙂
2. Thai Chicken Salad Wonton Cups! Also by yours truly. :- )
3. Roll up cheese, add pepperoni, fry it and I challenge you to stop at one. Bake it for a lighter option. Mozzarella Pizza Stick by Culinary Hill.
4. Add pepperoni and it becomes a Pizza Stick.
5. Or don’t roll it up and it becomes bite size pizzas. Pepperoni Wonton Bites by the Bariatric Diva.
6. Wonton wrappers are perfect for mini versions of classic Italian dishes. Like these Lasagna Cupcakes by The Girl Who Ate Everything….
7. …and these Mini Cannelloni by Kitchen Konfidence….
8. …and these Mozzarella and Basil Bites by Return To Sunday Supper….
9. … and even for ravioli. So clever! Parsley Ravioli with Brown Butter Sauce from My Recipes.
10. Perfect for bite size treats from other cuisines too! Like Indian – check out these cute Baked Samosas by The Perfect Pantry.
11. From India to the Middle East with these heavenly fragrant Arabic Lamb Party Cigars by Lady and Pups.
12. And from the Middle East to Turkey – Manti (Turkish Dunplings) by My Barbarian Table.
13. From Turkey to France with French Onion Soup Cups by Climbing Grier Mountain.
14. Jump across the Atlantic to South America with these Chorizo Empanadas by Buns In My Oven.
15. And of course we have to take a long stopover in Mexican. So many possibilities! Starting with Mini Tacos by Heart Mind and Seoul.
16. And of course, if we have to have tacos in cup form too – these Taco Cups are by The Girl Who Ate Everything.
17. East meets Mex. Mexican Wontons by Vegan and Vegetarian Cooking.
18. Moving up across the border to the south – because no list is complete without something from the south. South West Wontons from Shared Appetite.
19. Also, no list is complete without “buffalo chicken”. Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes by The Girl Who Ate Everything.
20. And surprise surprise, no snack related list would be completed with a hot dog! Cheesy Hot Dog Wraps by Cheap Recipe Blog.
Moving onto sweets. Because we all know how good bite size sweet treats are….
21. Elegant Italian treats in Chinese wrappers. What a combination! Brown Butter Rum Cannoli by Bakers Royale.
22. Classic pie goes mini. Mini Apple Pies by Alyssa and Carla.
23. Brilliant. No more fiddling with layer upon layer of delicate pastry! Baklava Wonton Bites by What If….? Gourmet.
24. Crunchy morsels filled with sweet juicy peach. Yes please! Peach Wontons by She Wears Many Hats.
25. Take it up a step by adding chocolate in the filling with these Nutella and Strawberry Wontons by Jo Cooks.
26. Wrap banana, jam and chocolate, seal and bake. You know it’s going to be delicious right? Baked Banana, Chocolate and Strawberry Bites from Vanilla & Spice.
Hope you enjoyed this round up! Did I miss anything so genius I should update the post with? Let me know!
Leave a Comment