This is a neat way to use up leftover pasta – and you can pretty much use any leftover pasta, tomato or even cream based. Great for kids (and grown ups!) – and you can use it as an opportunity to add hidden vegetables (eg. grated carrot and zucchini). These freeze and reheat well too. I made this using my leftover Beef Ragu Pasta.
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Muffin Tin Spaghetti Nests (Using Leftover Pasta)
- Leftover pasta and sauce mixed together
- 1 egg per 3 packed cups of pasta (see notes)
- Grated melting cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- Mix the egg and pasta together.
- Spray muffin tins with oil, then pack tightly with pasta. If you don't pack the pasta in, it will fall apart.
- Bake until the pasta goes crunchy and golden on top - around 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on cheese, then return to oven until cheese melts.
Leave a Comment